The EchoSquare Quilt is a mid-century modern pattern based on large-scale, bold squares set on a large grid, reminiscent of the 1950s room-dividing screens, designed with bright, bold solids in mind, either in a random grouping or with an ombre color palette. It will also be the perfect quilt to show off fussy-cut feature fabrics.
The EchoSquares Quilt Pattern includes:
— Detailed instructions for three quilt sizes with visual images to aid in assembly.
— Tips for new and novice quilters.
— Color Pages to create your quilt designs.
Fabric requirements, cutting layouts & quilt assembly instructions are provided for 3 quilt sizes:
BABY: 45" x 39"
THROW: 50" x 60"
BED: 92" x 98"
- Include Focus Fabric (the color squares), Grid Fabric & Background Fabric (BGF). Each quilt will require:
- Focus Fabric: 1/4 to 1/2 yard.
- Grid: 1/8 to 1/4 yard.
- BGF: BABY = 1.5 yards, THROW = 2.25 yards, Bed 5.75 yards.
Skill level: Beginner
- Excellent pattern to build & enhance piecing and trimming skills.
- Downloadable PDF pattern
- Instructions for 3 quilt sizes.
NOTE: Fabric quantities are for non-directional fabrics. Additional fabric may be required for directional fabrics. See Fabric Layouts for specifics.
This is a downloadable PDF pattern only, there is no physical pattern sent snail mail with this purchase.
Once the PDF has been downloaded, I do not provide refunds on quilt patterns. I do want my clients to be completely satisfied, so if there is an issue, please contact me directly so that I may have an opportunity to help resolve.
Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Please, only use my photos with proper credit. Quilts made using Shinersview patterns may be sold, consistent with the following principles:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Shinersview as the pattern designer.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!