A Mid-Century Modern quilt pattern written with detailed instructions to help new quilters step beyond a basic patchwork.
Whether you're looking for a mid-century classic, or a whimsical scrap quilt, this pattern comes with detailed instructions and TIPs to help you create. Multiple pattern testers revealed they have already made a 2nd (and even 3rd) quilt with this pattern over the past several weeks.
Fabric requirements, cutting dimensions and instructions are provided for 3 quilt sizes:
38" x 38" PLAYMAT
62" x 50" THROW
91" x 101" QUEEN
- A quilt, based on 2 colors at its simplest
- Easily modified with scraps (instructions included) or other fabric selections
- Shinersview original pattern
- Skill level: Easy
- Instructions & TIPs written for the "newer-to-quilting" AND there are no seams to match!
- Downloadable PDF pattern
- Instructions for three quilt sizes.
YARDAGE REQUIREMENTS: See chart in photos
This is a downloadable PDF pattern only, there is no physical pattern sent snail mail with this purchase.
Once the PDF has been downloaded, I do not provide refunds on quilt patterns. I do want my clients to be completely satisfied, so if there is an issue, please contact me directly so that I may have an opportunity to help resolve.
Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Please, only use my photos with proper credit. Quilts made using Shinersview patterns may be sold, consistent with the following principles:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Shinersview as the pattern designer.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!