The RetroBlock quilt pattern is a reimagined, mid-century modern design with large-scale, bold blocks. The RetroBlock quilt pattern is packed with tools that help you design and create your own, unique version.
The RetroBlock Quilt Pattern includes:
— Cutting layouts for both THROW and QUEEN versions to maximize fabric yield and simplify fabric cutting.
— A numbered sheet to be leveraged to mark cut fabric pieces, making the block assembly process a breeze.
— Multiple color-ways for inspiration.
— A printable color page to try on different color schemes, on paper, where it's easiest!
Fabric requirements, cutting layouts and quilt assembly instructions are provided for 2 quilt sizes:
63" x 54" THROW
95" x 100" QUEEN
- A quilt, based on 4 colors at its simplest
- Easily modified with other fabric selections
- Shinersview original pattern
- Skill level: Advanced beginner, have made a few quilts and are ready to learn how organize, cut & piece a more detailed pattern.
- Minimal corners, points, or seams to match
- Downloadable PDF pattern
- Instructions for two quilt sizes.
This is a downloadable PDF pattern only, there is NO physical pattern sent snail mail with this purchase.
Once the PDF has been downloaded, I do not provide refunds on quilt patterns. I do want my clients to be completely satisfied, so if there is an issue, please contact me directly so that I may have an opportunity to help resolve.
Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Please, only use my photos with proper credit. Quilts made using Shinersview patterns may be sold, consistent with the following principles:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Shinersview as the pattern designer.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!