This mid-century modern quilt pattern is a striking quilt for newer quilters—or an easy pull together for the more advanced. Comprised of 6 colors and based on one simple shape, this is a great starting quilt that will make you look like you've been quilting for years!
- A modern take on a patchwork quilt
- Shinersview original pattern
- Skill level: Easy
- Downloadable PDF pattern
- Instructions for a 68" x 51" throw quilt
- NOW includes an addendum with layouts and fabric requirements for Twin, Double, Queen & King size quilts!
YARDAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR THROW:
- See charts in photos
Once the PDFs have been downloaded, I do not provide refunds on quilt patterns. I do want my clients to be completely satisfied, so if there is an issue, please contact me directly so that I may have an opportunity to help resolve.
Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Please, only use my photos with proper credit. Quilts made using Shinersview patterns may be sold, consistent with the following principles:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Shinersview as the pattern designer.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
I have only gotten blocks 1 and 2 made. I am experienced quilter but found it confusing. Haven’t got time to get back to it for awhile. Thank you for the pattern
When it came with 20 pages i thought it would be difficult, but it was one of the easiest patterns to make with such explicit directions. Sending a coloring page was very helpful too
I'm a long time quilter, and if the instructions are followed, it comes out beautifully. It was made as a gift for a person who appreciates mid-century modern and it is loved.
I love this pattern and will be making more than one of these. The colors chosen was black, gray, bright pink and bright turquoise. It turned out beautiful and was so easy to make. Thank You