The RetroBlock quilt pattern is a reimagined, mid-century modern design with large-scale, bold blocks. The RetroBlock quilt pattern is packed with tools that help you design and create your own, unique version.
The RetroBlock Quilt Pattern includes:
— Cutting layouts for both a THROW and QUEEN versions that maximize fabric yield and simplify fabric cutting.
— A numbered sheet you can leverage to mark your cut fabric pieces, making the block assembly process a breeze.
— Multiple color-ways for inspiration
— A color page where you can print and create your own versions, on paper, where it's easiest!
When you purchase this pattern, there are 3 downloads.
1. The Quilt Pattern Instructions
2. THROW-size fabric cutting layout
3. QUEEN-size fabric cutting layout.
Fabric requirements, cutting layouts and quilt assembly instructions are provided for 2 quilt sizes:
63" x 54" THROW
95" x 100" QUEEN
- A quilt, based on 4 colors at its simplest
- Easily modified with other fabric selections
- Shinersview original pattern
- Skill level: Confident beginner
- Minimal corners, points and seams to match
- Downloadable PDF pattern
- Instructions for two quilt sizes.
- See yardage chart in photos
NOTE: Fabric quantities are for non-directional fabrics. Additional fabric may be required for directional fabrics. See Fabric Layouts for specifics.
This is a downloadable PDF pattern only, there is no physical pattern sent snail mail with this purchase.
Once the PDF has been downloaded, I do not provide refunds on quilt patterns. I do want my clients to be completely satisfied, so if there is an issue, please contact me directly so that I may have an opportunity to help resolve.
Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Please, only use my photos with proper credit. Quilts made using Shinersview patterns may be sold, consistent with the following principles:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Shinersview as the pattern designer.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
I have not yet started piecing this quilt top but very much look forward to working with the pattern. The quilt will be a gift for a son-in-law with a special interest in mid-century modern art and architecture.
I love this pattern. The cutting instructions are great. I love that each piece was labeled with a number that related to the stitching diagram. Excellent! I have used many quilt patterns and this is the best one. Besides that, I love the quilt. I just finished piecing it and will quilt it soon.
I have not yet made this pattern.
It was a little overwhelming at first but it stitched together beautifully when I got going.
Absolutely splendid. Pattern was available right away and was very easy to follow. This was my first quilt and it came out so beautiful.