The RetroBlock quilt pattern is a reimagined, mid-century modern design with large-scale, bold blocks. The RetroBlock quilt pattern is packed with tools that help you design and create your own, unique version.
The RetroBlock Quilt Pattern includes:
— Cutting layouts for both a THROW and QUEEN versions that maximize fabric yield and simplify fabric cutting.
— A numbered sheet you can leverage to mark your cut fabric pieces, making the block assembly process a breeze.
— Multiple color-ways for inspiration
— A color page where you can print and create your own versions, on paper, where it's easiest!
When you purchase this pattern, there are 3 downloads.
1. The Quilt Pattern Instructions
2. THROW-size fabric cutting layout
3. QUEEN-size fabric cutting layout.
Fabric requirements, cutting layouts and quilt assembly instructions are provided for 2 quilt sizes:
63" x 54" THROW
95" x 100" QUEEN
- A quilt, based on 4 colors at its simplest
- Easily modified with other fabric selections
- Shinersview original pattern
- Skill level: Confident beginner
- Minimal corners, points and seams to match
- Downloadable PDF pattern
- Instructions for two quilt sizes.
- See yardage chart in photos
NOTE: Fabric quantities are for non-directional fabrics. Additional fabric may be required for directional fabrics. See Fabric Layouts for specifics.
This is a downloadable PDF pattern only, there is no physical pattern sent snail mail with this purchase.
Once the PDF has been downloaded, I do not provide refunds on quilt patterns. I do want my clients to be completely satisfied, so if there is an issue, please contact me directly so that I may have an opportunity to help resolve.
Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Please, only use my photos with proper credit. Quilts made using Shinersview patterns may be sold, consistent with the following principles:
1. Keep a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase.
2. The items cannot be mass-produced. They must be made by hand, one at a time.
3. Items must be made only by the individual who purchased the pattern.
4. Credit is given to Shinersview as the pattern designer.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
Very easy website to use, paid for pattern and downloaded it immediately, very user friendly. The pattern was very clear and easy to follow, would highly recommend using this website. Thankyou
I have not yet made the quilt. I had problems with the download. You were so helpful and sent me a pdf with the pattern, I was able to download. Planning on starting Retro Block as my next project! Thanks, MaryAnne
Great. Very easy.
I have not started making this yet as I had a couple projects that needed to be finished first. But I have purchased the fabric.
I haven’t used the pattern, I’m waiting my fat quarters of mid century design