T@b 320 Awning Fabric Selection
Congratulations! You're ready to order custom window awnings for your T@b 320.
I use two principle fabric suppliers:
- Premier Prints Inc and Fabric.com
- These links will take you directly to their shops. Premier is my slight preference as I am confident in the fabric quality, but for those seeking a wider fabric selection, Fabric.com is a good alternative.
- All Shinersview listings include the cost of the fabric (subject to a $14 per yard price limitation).
- If the fabric you select is more than $14 per yard, I am happy to work with you for the incremental cost of the fabric + 10%. (e.g. if you select a fabric that is $18 per yard, there would be an incremental charge of $8.80 for a set of 2 awnings or $13.20 for a set of 3 awnings)
- Both sites have navigation on the left side that will help you refine your fabric selection as you shop.
- As these sites also carry fabrics that are not designed for the outdoors, make sure that when you land on a fabric you like, that it is an outdoor fabric (or sometimes labeled indoor/outdoor). Both links above will get you started in the outdoor fabric section.
- Each fabric will have a SKU (Premier) or an Item # (Fabric.com). Please capture that and include it with the name of the fabric you have selected.
- Minimalist: Choosing a fabric that matches the contrast color or base color on your T@b will create a more minimalist outcome where the T@b is the show and the window awnings enhance that.
- Bold: Choosing a fabric that is bolder in color choice or uses more colors, will make your awnings stand out more as part of a decorative treatment.
- The contrast color on your T@b/T@g (the color of your trim, propane tank cover or area around your windows).
- The base color on your T@b/T@g (primarily silver or white).
- Interior fabric colors
- Color of your tow vehicle
- Your favorite colors.
- Do you like stripes?
- Geometric patterns?
- I recommend using a patterned fabric on the outside & a solid, neutral-colored lining on the inside. I have found a light gray, neutral fabric is the best alternative and, unless otherwise requested, is used on all awnings.
Awning hem: Once you've selected the fabric, choose the hem design that works best for your style aesthetic and the fabric you've chosen. For the Tab 320, you may select from:
- Once your fabric has been selected and your order placed with Shinersview, I then order the fabric from the supplier.
- It typically arrives in ~10 days.
- I allow an extra week for fabrication once I have the fabric in hand.
- Shipping of your awnings will be ~2 to 3 weeks from when you placed your order and you will receive tracking information when the awning ships.
Questions??? Want help selection your fabric??? Feel free to contact me directly.