T@g Awning Fabric Selection
Congratulations! You're ready to order custom window awnings for your T@g.
I use two principle fabric suppliers:
- Premier Prints Inc and Fabric.com
- These links will take you directly to their shops.
- Note: Premier is my preference as I am confident in their fabric quality, customer service & delivery commitments, but for those seeking a wider fabric selection, please feel free to use Fabric.com.
- All Shinersview listings include the cost of the fabric (subject to a $14 per yard price limitation).
- If the fabric you select is more than $14 per yard, I am happy to work with you for the incremental cost of the fabric + 10%. (e.g. if you select a fabric that is $18 per yard, there would be an incremental charge of $8.80 for a set of 2 awnings or $13.20 for a set of 3 awnings)
- Both sites have navigation on the left side that will help you refine your fabric selection as you shop.
- As these sites also carry fabrics that are not designed for the outdoors, make sure that when you land on a fabric you like, that it is an outdoor fabric (or sometimes labeled indoor/outdoor). Both links above will get you started in the outdoor fabric section.
- Each fabric will have a SKU (Premier) or an Item # (Fabric.com). Please capture that and include it with the name of the fabric you have selected.
- Minimalist: Choosing a fabric that matches the contrast color or base color on your T@b/T@g will create a more minimalist outcome where the T@b/T@g is the show and the window awnings enhance that.
- Bold: Choosing a fabric that is bolder in color choice or uses more colors, will make your awnings stand out more as part of a decorative treatment.
- The contrast color on your T@b/T@g (the color of your trim, propane tank cover or area around your windows).
- The base color on your T@b/T@g (primarily silver or white).
- Interior fabric colors
- Color of your tow vehicle
- Your favorite colors.
- Do you like stripes?
- Geometric patterns?
- I recommend using a patterned fabric on the outside & a solid, neutral-colored lining on the inside. I have found a light gray, neutral fabric is the best alternative and, unless otherwise requested, is used on all awnings.
Awning hem: Once you've selected the fabric, choose the hem design that works best for your style aesthetic and the fabric you've chosen. For the T@g, you may select from:
- Once your fabric has been selected and your order placed with Shinersview, I then order the fabric from the supplier.
- It typically arrives in ~10 days.
- I allow an extra week for fabrication once I have the fabric in hand.
- Shipping of your awnings will be ~2 to 3 weeks from when you placed your order and you will receive tracking information when the awning ships.
Questions??? Want help selection your fabric??? Feel free to contact me directly.
ORDER AWNINGS HERE