T@b 320 Window Awning Ordering Instructions
Congratulations! You're ready to order custom window awnings for your T@b 320.
To expedite your order, please make sure that you have provided the following 4 items before completing the checkout process:
- In the drop-down boxes as you place your order on the product listing page
- T@b Manufacturer
- Awning hem
- Number of awnings you want (typically 2 or 3)
- In the Special Instructions box in your cart before you check out:
- Fabric—preferably the fabric name AND Item #
The following instructions should help you navigate the items above. However, should you require additional assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.Fabric selection: You can begin your fabric search at Fabric.com.
- All Shinersview listings include the cost of the fabric (subject to a $14 per yard price limitation).
- If the fabric you select is more than $14 per yard, I am happy to work with you for the incremental cost of the fabric + 10%.
- There is an easy-to-use design board (just click on Add to Design wall when on the fabric page) to save & compare different options.
- They have fair pricing, large selection & deep inventory.
- As you search, make sure that when you land on a fabric you like, it is an outdoor fabric (or sometimes labeled indoor/outdoor).
- Each fabric product page will have a 7-digit item number that is unique to that fabric.
- Minimalist: Choosing a fabric that matches the contrast color or base color on your T@b will create a more minimalist outcome where the T@b is the show and the window awnings enhance that.
- Bold: Choosing a fabric that is bolder in color choice or uses more colors, will make your awnings stand out more as part of a decorative treatment.
- The contrast color on your T@b/T@g (the color of your trim, propane tank cover or area around your windows).
- The base color on your T@b/T@g (primarily silver or white).
- Interior fabric colors
- Color of your tow vehicle
- Your favorite colors.
- Do you like stripes?
- Geometric patterns?
- I recommend using a patterned fabric on the outside & a solid, neutral-colored lining on the inside. I have found a light gray, neutral fabric is the best alternative and, unless otherwise requested, is used on all awnings.
- T@b 320—you may select from Scallop, Angle or Straight hem.
- Once your fabric has been selected and your order placed with Shinersview, I then order the fabric from the supplier.
- It typically arrives in ~10 days.
- I allow an extra week for fabrication once I have the fabric in hand.
- Shipping of your awnings will be ~2 to 3 weeks from when you placed your order.
Questions??? Want help selection your fabric??? Feel free to contact me directly.